By Rahul Jandial,Michele R Aizenberg,Mike Y. Chen
Jandial’s 100 Case studies in Neurosurgery is the only reference providing a complete method of effective guidance for oral examinations, MOC, or grand rounds. Ideal for citizens and graduates alike, it covers 100 of the main generally encountered neurosurgical cases and provides them in a format mirroring that of the oral checks. This singular source removes the necessity to seek advice numerous texts, supplying readers with all the whole, concise wisdom had to go in with confidence.
- Covers 100 of the main often encountered neurosurgical situations on oral exams.
- Highly templated format mirrors that of the oral tests and guarantees quick and straightforward navigation.
- Over 500 illustrations be sure an better visible understanding.
- Provides a bankruptcy on endovascular neurosurgery, an issue newly integrated on oral exams.
- Features robust sections and art at the demanding parts of peripheral nerve surgical procedure and vascular surgery.
- Includes common questions on complication management.
- Appendices with key neurosurgery tables and figures (e.g. positioning, spinal fracture grading, and neuropathology) facilitate quickly review.
- Information is backed via facts when available.
Read Online or Download 100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery E-Book PDF
Similar nursing books
Der Nachfolger des erfolgreichen Springer-Bestseller von Bose": Das Grundwissen der Krankheitslehre. Leicht verständliches und nachvollziehbares Wissen für das Verständnis krankhafter Veränderungen des Menschen.
The main to luck in nursing college is valuable learning! Why now not have a concise examine advisor that conveys the entire crucial, validated fabric for every direction? bored with purchasing research publications for every nursing direction? this can be the last word, all-in-one research advisor to the center info nursing scholars desire for achievement in all in their foundational classes.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, be aware: 1,0, Fachhochschule Mannheim, Hochschule für Sozialwesen, Veranstaltung: Non-Profit-Management, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Achtsamkeit und Non-Profit-Organisationen scheinen Systeme zu repräsentieren, die in einem Spannungsfeld stehen, ja sogar Gegensätze darstellen.
This pocket consultant covers the typical manifestations of liver disorder, the way to deal with them and while to refer sufferers directly to expert centers. The publication outlines the typical medical liver illnesses such as fatty liver sickness and hepatitis, between others, and their present modern administration. Written via specialists within the box and containing figures and tables, in addition to case histories and questions, this can be an relaxing and reader-friendly e-book for the busy general practitioner.
- Nurse-Managed Wellness Centers: Developing and Maintaining Your Center (A National Nursing Centers Consortium Guide and Toolkit)
- Pearson Nursing Diagnosis Handbook (Wilkinson, Nursing Diagnosis Handbook)
- Strategies for Theory Construction in Nursing: Pearson New International Edition
- NCLEX-PN Exam Prep
Additional info for 100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery E-Book
100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery E-Book by Rahul Jandial,Michele R Aizenberg,Mike Y. Chen